... or the role of compassion in the exchange of support between elderly Sakhalin Koreans and their children.
- Travelling far on "rather short legs". Company-furniture on the move and the problem of shared heritage
- The policies on supplemental education in Korea: A tug-of-war between government and market
- Upward and downward mobility through migration: responses to an anthropological documentary on Indian youngsters in London
- The effeminacy of male beauty in Korea
- Relics, replicas, and the generals in the 'fairyland' of Myanmar