... or the role of compassion in the exchange of support between elderly Sakhalin Koreans and their children.
- Travelling far on "rather short legs". Company-furniture on the move and the problem of shared heritage
- Upward and downward mobility through migration: responses to an anthropological documentary on Indian youngsters in London
- The policies on supplemental education in Korea: A tug-of-war between government and market
- No place like home? Return and circular migration among elderly Chinese in the Netherlands
- The effeminacy of male beauty in Korea